THE REVO AND I-HEALTH RELATIONSHIP
Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health) is a collaborating group of local medical practices, independently owned and led by its physicians. i-Health practices represent several areas of expertise:
- Cardiology: Preventive Cardiology Clinic
- Colon & Rectal: Colon & Rectal Surgery Associates
- Endocrinology: Endocrinology Clinic of Minneapolis
- Family Medicine: Burnsville Family Physicians and Catalyst Medical Clinic
- Orthopedics: Twin Cities Orthopedics
- Plastic Surgery: Luong Plastic Surgery and Midwest Plastic Surgery
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology: Vascular & Interventional Experts
- Women’s Health: Adefris & Toppin Women’s Specialists, Associates in Women’s Health, Diamond Women’s Center, Gerten Urogynecology, Haugen OB/GYN, OBGYN & Infertility, and OBGYN Specialists
i-Health physicians focus on patient choice, and share core principles of physician autonomy, quality, value-based care and innovation. By enabling physician practices to remain independent, and encouraging patients to be active participants in their healthcare decisions, i-Health preserves true, patient-first care. Their passionate team is inspired to create endless possibilities for growth and innovation, and ultimately impact change in healthcare. Learn more at i-Health.com
ABOUT REVO HEALTH
Revo Health (“REE-voh”) is a management services organization (MSO) that was born out of a physician-owned practice with a vision to revolutionize healthcare. We provide business support to forward-thinking healthcare organizations across the country. Revo helps with management, so providers can focus on medicine.
For decades, long before we became Revo, our company’s mission has been to support innovative physician leaders in their pursuit of dynamic change, and we’re committed to a better way forward.
We were founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota, a vibrant medical hub where the independent, physician-owned and led healthcare model has thrived for generations.
Learn more at RevoHealth.com.
THE REVO AND i-HEALTH RELATIONSHIP
i-Health (Infinite Health Collaborative) is a group of local, physician-owned medical practices representing various specialties and areas of expertise. Together, they’re on a mission to empower patients to be active participants in their healthcare.
Revo Health provides business support to i-Health practices in a variety of ways, including posting jobs and recruiting talented applicants. Additional services include human resources, information technology, finance and accounting, billing and revenue cycle, business and clinical intelligence, sourcing and contracting, diversity, equity and inclusion, and more.
See below for a visual of the i-Health operating divisions and the respective practice names/brands.